Mathew Murrell leads the show for the Ole Miss offense as the only player in double figures averaging 17.8 points on 41% shooting to go along with a team high 3.2 assists per game. Robert Allen is second on the team averaging 9.3 points and leads the way with 5.8 rebounds per game, while Myles Burns chips in a third best eight points per game as well.
Stanford comes into Florida this week with two wins for their first four games played following a 37 point blowout of Cow Polly. Defensively Stanford played great holding the Mustangs to 43 points including only 19 in the first half on 27.9% shooting from the floor. Offensively Stanford had one of their better games of the season pouring in 80 points after 47 came in the first half on 49.2% shooting and 48.3% from beyond the arc.
Michael Jones leads the Stanford offense this season averaging 13.8 points on 50% shooting. Spencer Jones is second on the team averaging 11 points per game and Maxime Raynaud chips in a third best 10.5 points as well. Harrison Ingram is scoring 7.3 points to go along with a team high 5.5 rebounds and 4.2 assists per game.
Recent Betting Trends
- Mississippi – Ole Miss are 2-4 ATS in their last 6 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 10 of Mississippi – Ole Miss’ last 13 games.
- Mississippi – Ole Miss is 4-1 SU in their last 5 games.
- Stanford is 3-8 SU in their last 11 games.
- Stanford is 3-8 ATS in their last 11 games against an opponent in the Southeastern conference.